This volume contains the 1980 Ordinance Code as adopted by Ordinance Number 6288 and the Charter of the City of Klamath Falls. The Code has been enacted as a single Ordinance, to replace all of the general Ordinances of the City enacted up to May 5, 1980, except those reserved from repeal by KFC 1.065 and the adopting Ordinance. The Code consolidates the provisions of general Ordinances that the City has enacted since the time that the 1962 Code and subsequent revisions took effect.
The preparation of the new Code has involved several steps. All the recorded Ordinances of the City, which have been enacted since the revisions to the 1962 Code took effect have been reviewed and classified as either general or special. All regulatory Ordinances and all Ordinances of continuing application, which relate to administrative organization and procedures were classified as general Ordinances. Ordinances relating to specific actions, projects, franchises, and contracts were classified as special Ordinances and are on file in the office of the Recorder.
Learn more about Code Enforcement.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions 1 (PDF)
- Chapter 2 - Government and Administration (PDF)
- Chapter 3 - Public Improvement 3.7 (PDF)
- Chapter 4 - Public Utilities and Services 4.1 (PDF)
- Chapter 5 - Public Protection 5.3 and 5.6 (PDF)
- Chapter 6 - Traffic and Parking 6.1 and 6.3 and 6.6 (PDF)
- Chapter 7 - Business 7.1 (PDF)
- Chapter 8 - Building and Fire Protection 8.025, 8.400, 8.150, 8.110, 8.800 (PDF)
- Chapter 9 - Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries (PDF)
- City Code Index (PDF)